1. Get wasted on Christmas Eve because then its easier to sleep through the excitment. Xmas Eve is always a better night out than New Year’s Eve anyway.
2. Munch on the mince pies all holiday! Mince pies for breakfast, mince pies for lunch, mince pies for dinner!
3. Always put your father’s Christmas gift in a huge box weighted down by some rocks, that way he’ll be really excited about getting a huge present, only to open it and find a few socks n ties! Always goes down well.
4. When wrapping a present for your brother, wrap half a roll of sticky tape around the outside of the wrapping paper…It will take forever for them to undo!
5. During Christmas lunch, fill up the plate so no more will fit on, it will make your mum, who has spent all morning preparing the food, very happy!
6. Always take the mickey out of your grandma’s northern accent!
7. When out in the evenings during the holidays, be sure to compliment the ladies who wear Santa costumes, you mite just get a little gift from them. Likewise for women.
8. Get up stupidly early on the 25th to watch the cartoons, even if your terribly hungover!
9. Your diet should consist of chocolate, nuts, sweets, alcohol, watching football, lame christmas comedy specials, and plenty of films.
10. Pray that it will snow on Christmas day.